Want to blog. Request Author rights here please!

Home Forums General Members Forum Want to blog. Request Author rights here please!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Andy Seabrook 8 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Andy Seabrook
    Keymaster

Yes, if you are blogger, travel service provider or adventurous soul with existing content on the net that will prove your interest is real and that you are not a spam bot, please feel free to request blog authoring rights. For those of you that prove prolific – I am more than happy to build you a fully customizable page or set of pages, according to your needs, a sub-blog if you like, and we can include your pages directly in the main menu. So please respond herein with your requests and make sure you leave some details about the web content that proves your interest.

Spread the love

Chris Pascoe
    Participant

Hi, I would love to share my adventures on your site. I have a small following on FB where I post most of my travels. I also have a youtube channel and make short films of my adventure motorcycling. I spend all my time now i retired in the mountains of Turkey, Bulgaria and neighboring countries. I wrote a series of short stories about my life and posted them on FB. They were entitled A cat has only nine lives, they described the many close calls I have had in the last 63 years. I look forward to your reply.
    Best Regards
    Chris

Spread the love

Andy Seabrook
      Keymaster

Chris don’t worry about the verification – I have found you now – don’t know how I missed you to start with and as I said before would love to have you onboard. You now have Authors rights. If there is anything you are not sure of how to do or other functionality you would like to have – let me know and I will try earnestly to accommodate. All the best. Andy

Spread the love
      • This reply was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by  Andy Seabrook. Reason: Bad spelling

Andy Seabrook
    Keymaster

Love to have you onboard on the basis of what you have said above Chris – do you have some links for me so I can verify. Spam isa pain in WordPress I am afraid hope you understand.

Spread the love

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the love